Microneedling and Venus Viva is used for Improving pitted acne scars with lasers, micro needling/PRP, TCA cross, punch excision, fillers.
Smoother Skin Without the Downtime
Venus Viva™ is a non-surgical solution for skin resurfacing that corrects signs of skin damage and improves the appearance of acne scars and other scars, stretch marks, rosacea, enlarged pores, deep wrinkles, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation.
When it comes to skin resurfacing, CO2 lasers used to be the frontrunner, but these procedures also came with a lot of pain and downtime that could last several weeks, if not longer (since they essentially remove the top layer of your skin). Venus Viva™ skin resurfacing treatments, on the other hand, deliver the same results, just with significantly less pain and much lower downtime. And unlike lasers, which only work for fair complexions, Venus Viva™ treatments are safe for all skin tones. You’ll also notice much better results than with superficial treatments like chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
- Safe for all Skin Tones: Unlike most other skin resurfacing treatments that are not safe for darker skin tones, Venus Viva™ is safe for all ethnicities, even for darker complexions.
- Low to No Downtime: Return to your daily skin care routine 24 hours after skin resurfacing treatments. No downtime at all for wrinkle reduction treatments.
- Quick Treatment: Sessions last only 15-30 minutes.
Procedure if for people affected with:
- Acne scars, fine wrinkles, and surface irregularities of the skin
- Pigment irregularities such as sun damage and freckles
- Loose skin who would like a tightening and lifting effect
- Who desires a smoother appearance and tightening of their skin
- Looking to improve the tone and texture of their skin
- All skin types, regardless of age or color